Saturday, May 30, 2009

When Are We?

The Los Angeles Lakers and Detroit Red Wings are back in the finals in their respective leagues, there's a Democrat in the Oval, Newt Gingrich is one of the "fresh voices" of the Republican Party, GM isn't selling any cars, and Third Eye Blind has a new album coming out.

I think that porta-potty I used the other day was actually a time transporter set to "late 90s."

Might as well make the most of it: Alison, I know we've been really flirting in art class lately and even though I think you're cute we really shouldn't date because while you don't full understand this yet, you're into girls.  But if it's cool with you, I'd still like to hold hands to Social Studies class.

Oh and CALLING ALL REGISTERED DEMOCRATS IN GEORGIA, MOVE TO FLORIDA NOW.


No comments:

Post a Comment