Friday, August 14, 2009

Homeboy



A ten minute sit down interview. With the President of the United States. In the White House. By a 6th grader.

A few things I love about this video:

-Damon's feet don't touch the ground.
-Damon's suit.
-The way Damon says "basketball."
-Damon.
-How President Obama perfectly straddled talking to Damon like a kid and treating him like an adult.
-"I love mangos."

I want to be Damon's homeboy.

Watch him interview then Senator Joe Biden and Oprah Winfrey.


Step into the rain: secondrain.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. Yay for young journalists! I hope this kid sticks with it, and retains his innocent, honest approach. What a lucky ten-year-old to get access to these interviews, geez!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like that he said, "He's very tall and nice." hahaha aw

    ReplyDelete