Sunday, August 30, 2009

My Advice to the GW Class of 2013

Playing "The District Sleeps Alone Tonight" by The Postal Service on your iPod while drunkenly walking through Kogan Plaza at 3:34AM after emo-fighting with whomever it is you pine for that month is tolerated, but get it out of your system early. It just works better in the fall anyway.

Other noteworthy advice:

Pizza I is not to be eaten for lunch. Ever. Breakfast is acceptable. Early breakfast.
Beer pong = good fun; tequilla pong = ER
Thurston = overrated, Layfayette = underrated, Mitchell = the best kept secret on campus

Enjoy yourself youngins. Welcome to the next four years.




Step into the rain: secondrain.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Ah the joys of freshman year. Thurston is overrated. And so is Pizza I. Why anyone would ever play tequila pong is beyond me, though we were witnesses to that great experiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had sober Pizza I once. It's just not the same without the special sauce.

    ReplyDelete