Thursday, January 20, 2011

Tone It Up

I always feel a bit cheap when I merely amplify the satirical genius that is The Daily Show and The Colbert Report. But after watching this clip of Stephen Colbert, I feel as if everything I have said about the asspimple of America known as Sarah Palin has not only fallen well short of the sheer rhetorical deftness and wordsmith prowess necessary to aptly sum up her wretched phenomenon as he has but has been written in a strange, guttural, incomprehensible language. Where I struggled to find the words, Colbert, voci nostrum:

The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
Mika Brzezinski Experiences Palin Fatigue
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical Humor & Satire Blog</a>Video Archive



Step into the rain: secondrain.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment