Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Kids Say The Darndest Things

Raindancers, I try to be clever, but until I'm writing for this show, I'm just a wannabe. Once again, Jon says what I try to. The only difference between us is while Jon's soul has been run over repeatedly by a Mac truck over the years, steering him toward more passive tactics of exposing hypocritical alarmists for what they are with a snicker and a pun or two instead of unleashing a firestorm of smackdown with full vigor and righteousness, I still have some life left in me to pack a stronger punch. But today, as I have many times before, I defer to the most poignant political satirist of our times:

The Daily Show With Jon Stewart
Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c
America: Target America
www.thedailyshow.com

Daily Show
Full Episodes

Political Humor
Ron Paul Interview



Step into the rain: secondrain.blogspot.com

2 comments: